Carl-Fredrik Hedenström practices in the areas of labor law (Ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers) general contract law, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and international commercial transactions. He has 25+ years of experience working with international companies establishing in Sweden and especially with American and Asian companies serving as board member for several of these companies.
Stockholm University LLM 1993
Duke University LLM 1994
Södertälje District Court Clerkship 1994-1996
Delphi law firm 1996-2003
Holland & Knight (USA) 1998
MAQS law firm 2003-2005
Magnusson law firm 2005-2019
Morris law firm 2019-2022
CFH law firm 2022-present
Teaching Stockholm University law faculty 2000-present
Key clients over the years:
(Just a few examples)
LSG Sky Chefs,
Bank of China,
CFH LAW offers a full range of legal services in the area of employment, including:
- labour and employment law issues related to business restructurings, corporate transactions, bankruptcies, plant closings and outsourcing, including mass redundancies, HR legal due diligences and post-transactional integration
- legal services related to incentive schemes, pension and insurance schemes, employment benefits
- collective labour law
- international labour law, secondments and postings, multijurisdictional and
cross- border employments, international outsourcings, work permits
- hiring issues, employment contracts, unfair dismissals
- employment litigation, legal proceedings and arbitration proceedings
- equal opportunity and anti-discrimination matters, harassment
- data protection issues, codes of conduct, whistle-blowing hotlines, etc.
- public employment law and public servant law
- management issues
- employee representation, work council, information and consultation issues
- unfair competition and trade secrets, injunction cases
- working environment, safety organisation, wage and hour issues
- development of employment policies and procedures, employee handbooks.
CFH LAW also offers full serviced for businesses wanting to establish in Sweden including
- Corporate: setting up new business
- Selection of the best possible structures for setting up business
- Creation and operation of JV agreements and alliances
- Establishing companies.
- Corporate: day-to-day operations
- Legal aspects of company management
- Public registration and disclosure obligations
- Negotiation and review of commercial contracts
CFH LAW has more than 25 years of experience in working with international customers.
Carl-Fredrik Hedenström has over the years advised more than 200 international clients.
CFH LAW has an extensive network in order to be able to provide full service for international clients which will include:
- International arbitration and litigation
- Corporate set-ups and other Greenfield investments
- Mergers and acquisitions
- IT and telecom projects
- Commercial contracts
- Joint Venture projects
- Public and private placements
- Public procurement
- Migration law
CFH LAW is a proud member if the Innangard international employment alliance.
Innangard is uniting leading employment law and human resources specialists from around the world. Innangard provides employment, HR and compliance advice in each jurisdiction and on cross border cases in conjunction with other member firms.